All Lax Select Team Policies
- All players are first students and MUST maintain a good academic standing.
- All players must have respect for all involved in the program, including teammates, coaches, parents, officials, opponents etc.
- All players must be on time for all practices, games, etc. “on time is late, early is on time.”
- Participation in practice and all tournaments is mandatory. Playing time and membership will be in jeopardy if consistent absences are present.
- All players MUST have a current membership with US Lacrosse.
- Players should arrive at tournaments 60mins prior to the first game and 30mins prior to every subsequent game to allow for proper warm up.
- Players are discouraged from participating in another club/travel program that interferes with All Lax Select. This does not include recreational programs.
- In order to grow your daughter into a strong independent woman, please encourage her to communicate with her coaches directly.
- Playing time is determined based on the level of play. Tournaments range in formats from championship level play to showcases. In champion style formats playing time will be determined in relation to winning, in order to benefit All Lax Select as a program.
All players will be guided through the recruitment process. We will help navigate, keep you on track and give resources to ease the process. Ultimately, you will be in charge of the recruiting process, your coaches and All Lax Select staff will be here as resources.
After accepting a roster spot for All Lax Select, there will be no refunds.
Tournaments have their own policies for canceled events, there will be no refunds for a canceled tournament unless the club is issued one.